Monday, May 14, 2012

Hallowed by Cynthia Hand


Release Date: January 17th 2012
Publisher: HarperTeen
Age Group: Young Adult
Pages: 403 pages
Source: Borrowed

I had hard time falling in love with this book. You know why? Because I already fell in love with Tucker in the first book. So it was hard for me to see Tucker fading into the background, while Christian taking on the lead. I knew this was going to happen. I mean, Christian is…fine. Whatever. And I understand the dilemma that Clara is facing right now. I mean Tucker or Christian. I vote for Tucker because…well, if you had read book 1 you would know.

Anyways, this book is sad. So sad. Because Clara loses the most valuable person in her life. And even though she knows about it for few months, it still hits with a rock when it actually happens.

I still have to come clean and say that it wasn’t as good as the first book. But it was still gripping and a page turner. 

1 comment:

Kimberly @ Caffeinated Reviewer said...

I loved Tucker too..but now i love Christian too..ugh!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails