Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Top ten list about anything book related that I want.





Top ten list about anything book related that I want.


iPad: Ok. This might sound werid. But I swear, I will use it to read e-books. I don’t have an e-reader, so an iPad would make a great fit for my need.

Kindle: It's a subsitiute for the iPad. Options are always good.

Lap Desk: I don’t know what is its use for but I guess I can figure it out when I get it.

Book lighter: the pink one, please. Though, that would mean reading in the dark. Which means ruining my eyes.

Bookmark: I got a Glee bookmark last Christmas and its pretty. But I want one like that (Link)

A mug: I love drinking tea/coffee while reading so that counts. Close enough to that (Link)

A lamp: better lighting is always good anyways.

Bookshelf:  the number of books I own are growing. My room is going to explode.

A journal: ones with the cool designs. Like that (Link

Cant come up with the last one. If you have a suggestion, leave it to me in the comment section. 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails