Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Top Ten Books I'm Excited To Read in 2012





This week's Top Ten hosted by The Broke and the Bookish is about books I am excited to read in 2012. 


Top Ten Books I'm Excited To Read in 2012

1. Don't Breathe a Word by Holly Cupala: I feel like this book is unique and will be, probably, like nothing I had read from before. 


2. Bittersweet by Sarah Ockler: I haven't read anything written by Sarah but this book tells me its about time. 


3. Something Like Normal by Trish Doller: I have big fat faith in this book. I know its going to be unique and nothing like I ever read from before. Go Trisshhhh. 


4. A Midsummer's Nightmare by Kody Keplinger: its by Kody for god's sake. I am her biggest fan. 


5. Wanderlove by kirsten Hubbard: read the first few chapters of this book and I am in love.


6. Second Chance Summer by Morgan Matson: I read Matson's debut and oh my god it was good.


7. Live Through This by Mindi Scott: It sounds good to me. 


8. Try Not to Breathe by Jennifer Hubbard: Just look at the cover


9. The Calling by Kelley Armstrong: read the first one+met the author=tooexcitedtoreadthisbookicantwait


10. The Last Echo by Kimberly Derting: Its the last one *Tears, Tears* 

2 comments:

Nea said...

SO excited about Bittersweet!! <3 :) :)

Katie (The Literary Files) said...

Ahh I'm so excited for Second Chance Summer too, Amy & Roger's was amazing! I haven't heard of Something Like Normal before and it sounds really cool! Definitely will be looking forward to that one now too!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails